1. Your agreement with SkyClub:
provide to us.
These terms govern your use of the SkyClub websites or services. By using the Services, you agree to these terms you may only create an account after reading and accepting these terms, if you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the site.
2. Your Content:
- 2.1 Ownership: You retain all rights and ownership in your content. SkyClub does not claim any ownership rights in your content.
- 2.2 License to Your Content. Even though we don’t claim ownership of your content, we do need certain licenses to your content in order to operate and enable the Services. When you upload or submit content to our Services, you grant SkyClub (and our parents and affiliates) a worldwide license to communicate, distribute, host, make modifications or derivative works (solely for the purpose of better showcase your work), publicly display, publicly perform, publish, reproduce, store, and use such content. The license granted by you is for the only purpose of operating, marketing, promoting, and improving our Services. We will attribute to you if we incorporate your content into a SkyClub feature or into promotional or marketing materials.
- 2.3 Accessing and Sharing Your Content. By submitting your content to our Services, you also give other SkyClub users the right to share your content via various social media platforms integrated with SkyClub. We may offer you ways to access and remove your content. We do not monitor or control what others do with your content.
- 2.4 Termination of License. You may terminate this license at any time by removing your content from the Services. However, you agree that SkyClub may retain and use copies of your content for archival or backup purposes and for the investigation purpose mentioned later.
- 2.5 Feedback: You have no obligation to provide SkyClub with ideas, suggestions or proposals (“Feedback”). If you submit Feedback to SkyClub, we may use it for any purpose without compensation to you and have no obligation to keep your Feedback confidential.
- 2.6 By submitting your content to our services, our editors will review your items and decide whether to promote it on our homepage or community page.
3. Who Can Use Our Services?
Service Eligibility: all ages can use our Services; it is legal for you to use our Services.
4. Account Information.
You may need to create an account with us in order to use our Services. It is your responsibility to keep your log-in credentials secure and you are responsible to SkyClub for all activities that occur via your account. Unless SkyClub expressly allows you the right to create and manage account information as an account administrator for a company or as part of a team account, you may not use another person’s Account Information.
5. User Conduct.
- 5.2 Impersonation. Because SkyClub is all about creative professionals getting credit for what they create, we require that you (and you agree to) use your real name in your profile. If we in good faith believe that you have created an account impersonating another person, we may, in our sole discretion and after an internal investigation, either transfer your account to the person who you are pretending to be or terminate your account with no liability to you.
- 5.3 Tell Us If You See Others Abusing The Services: Please report any problematic behavior or content you see on our Services by clicking the “Report” button and telling us about it.
6. Use of Our Services.
- 6.1 Certain Services and SkyClub Materials may be available only if you have paid a fee or have provided certain account information. As used in these Terms, “SkyClub Materials” means any materials or software provided by SkyClub under these Terms, which may include materials that you or other users share through the Services.
- 6.2 Unless otherwise stated in a separate agreement, we are not responsible for (a) the loss, corruption, or damage to your content, (b) the deletion or accuracy of your content, or (c) the security, privacy, or communications related to your content.
- 6.3 We may create limits on the use of Services or SkyClub Materials, including limitation on file size and storage space. SkyClub may require you to delete your content until you are within certain storage space limits.
- 6.4 We may include links to websites or services that we do not operate. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content appearing on these websites or services.
- 7.1 We don’t review all content uploaded to the Services but we may use available technologies or processes to screen for certain types of illegal content (for example, child pornography) or other abusive content or behavior (for example, patterns of activity that indicate spam or phishing, or keywords that indicate adult content has been posted outside of the adult wall).
- 7.2 SkyClub may access or disclose information about you, or your use of a service, (a) when it is required by law (such as when we receive a valid subpoena or search warrant); (b) to respond to your requests for customer service support; or (c) where we, in our discretion, think it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of SkyClub, our users, or the public.
8. SkyClub Materials.
- 8.1 SkyClub Materials. The Services and any trademarks, logo, sample code, software, and other content and assets (“SkyClub Materials”) that SkyClub provides to you as part of the Service are protected by intellectual property rights. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any such intellectual property rights. You may not use content accessible from our Service unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. You are not permitted to use SkyClub trademarks and logos related to the Services without our prior consent. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any text or proprietary notices contained in the SkyClub Materials. You cannot use the SkyClub Materials to construct any kind of database.
- 8.2 Software. If we make certain software available to you as part of the Service (other than SkyClub API, which is licensed below), then the software may be subject to a separate license agreement. If the software is a pre-release version, then the pre-release software is provided to you AS-IS and you are not permitted use the software for any commercial or production purposes (unless we have given you specific written permission stating otherwise). If no such separate license agreement is available, then SkyClub grants you a personal, non-transferrable, non-sub licensable license to use the software solely for the purpose of allowing you to use the Services in the manner permitted in these Terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of the Services or the software, nor may you reverse engineer or decompile the software unless laws prohibit these restrictions and you have made written request to us first. The software may automatically download and install updates from SkyClub. These updates are designed to improve and enhance the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, new Software modules, and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit SkyClub to deliver these updates to you without your knowledge) as part of your use of the Services.
9. Your Warranty and Indemnification Obligations.
- 9.1 You represent and warrant that you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to your content and have the right to grant us the license stated in Section 2.2 above.
- 9.2 You also represent and warrant that your content will not violate or infringe any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy, of any person or entity.
- 9.3 You agree to indemnify and hold SkyClub and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, co-branders or other partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your content, your use of the Services or SkyClub Materials, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. Our Disclaimer of Warranties.
- 10.1 You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Services, you may be exposed to materials from others that you may consider offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, and agree to accept that risk. Views expressed on our website or through our Services do not necessarily reflect our views. We do not support or endorse certain content posted by you or other users. Certain content from others may be incorrectly labeled, rated, or categorized.
- 10.2 Although we do what we can to provide security measures to protect your content, we are not liable for any damages resulting from the disclosure of your content.
- 10.3 Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND SKYCLUB MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (b) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE; OR THAT (c) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- 11.1 You can stop using our Services at any time.
- 11.2 We may add, modify, or remove features or functionalities, and we may suspend or stop a Service. We may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
- 11.3 If the Service is terminated or discontinued, then we will make reasonable effort to notify you and provide an opportunity to retrieve your content.
- 12.1 Notices to SkyClub. Unless the Terms or Additional Terms say otherwise, you must send any notices to: SkyClub Inc., Raya Building, 1st Floor- Smart Village – Six of October-Giza- Egypt.
- 12.2 Notice to You: SkyClub will give notices to you either via email, regular mail, postings on or within the Services, or other means reasonable for the type of notice provided.
13.Notification of Copyright Infringement.
- 13.1 We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. SkyClub will respond to clear notices of copyright infringement and we will handle all copyright reports separately.
- 13.2 Notifying Us of Copyright Infringement: If you believe the Services are hosting content that infringes your copyright, please let us know by clicking on Report Bottom under the Content.
14. About these Terms.
- 14.1 Export Control. The Service and SkyClub Material, and your use and handling of the Service and SkyClub Material, are subject to U.S. and international laws, restrictions, and regulations that may govern the import, export, and use of the Service and SkyClub Material. You agree to comply with all such laws, restrictions, and regulations.
- 14.2 English Version. The English version of this agreement will be the version used when interpreting or construing this agreement.
- 14.3 Severability: If a court finds any section of the Terms or Additional Terms invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms or Additional Terms still apply.
- 14.4 No Waiver: If we don’t enforce (or we delay enforcement) of the Terms or Additional Terms against you, we haven’t waived our enforcement rights.
- 14.5 Assignment or Transfer: You can’t assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement to someone else without SkyClub’ written permission. We can transfer our rights and obligations to you (if we are acquired by or merge with another company, sell one of the Services, or otherwise) without your permission.
- 14.6 Modification. We may modify these terms to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.